Technical Content Creator (Dutch Speaking)
We’re Zivver - maybe you’ve heard of us? We’ve built a truly smart platform that leads the market in digital security, empowering organizations to protect their sensitive digital communications effortlessly. We are looking for a Technical Content Creator to join our growing team in Amsterdam.
As a Technical Content Creator you will work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our products and the documentation requirements. Besides developing high-quality content, you will have the amazing opportunity to be part of a very important project for Zivver - setting up our customer-facing Academy!
This is a crucial moment for the company and we are looking for a person who can use their experience and knowledge to create excellent documentation and a place where internal and external knowledge would be stored. Where everyone can find the information they’re looking for, from where trainings can be given, video content will be created and all this can be used to onboard both customers and new colleagues in all things Zivver.
Your content will be used by administrators and end-users of 5000+ organizations who use Zivver to communicate sensitive information on a daily basis. As Zivver's technology is fast-paced and constantly changing- this makes it a great challenge for you and the team to build content for future scalability.
- Turn complex technical concepts or journeys into clear, structured manuals for our customers. Continuously improve the GitLab open source documentation in collaboration with Technical Consultants, Project Managers and Support Specialists (and in the future, migrate it to a new platform).
- Work closely with all customer facing teams to develop and implement a content strategy that is customer-focused and impactful.
- Keep user guides up-to-date.
- Work together with the Product department to create or give demonstrations on new features.
- Be a key figure in Zivver’s future and help us set up our academy department.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Native or close to native proficiency in Dutch.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- A proven track record of creating technical content.
- Experience in Cyber Security or Tech companies is highly preferred.
- A genuine interest in technology.
- Team player with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership.
- Flexible and goal oriented mindset.
- An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment
- International diverse team with over 27 nationalities - and yes, we offer Dutch classes too!
- HQ in Amsterdam where you’re able to work a few days a week and full home office support to make sure you’re all set
- Working from Bali, the US or Spain? Any place, anywhere: we fully support temporary working from X
- Part of the pie: we’ve got a stock option plan
- At least €1.000,- per year on personal development budget
- All the relocation benefits you need for a fresh start
- Don’t worry about tomorrow: we’ve got you covered with a pension plan