Sr. Content Marketing Manager (Dutch)
The Sr. content marketing manager (Dutch) at Zivver is the creative and results-driven content guru who can take ownership of our top, middle, and bottom of the funnel content strategy in all our markets, all while blowing away our competition in content strategy, helping us tap into a fast growing market, and targeting our key personas
- You are considering changing your last name to Data-driven or maybe Conversion rate.
- You get a major endorphin rush each time one of your content pieces get a like or is shared on social channels.
- SEO, SEM, TOFU,MOFU,BOFU,MQL, SQL, ARR, MRR, OKR, CRM, and other marketing acronyms are part of your daily vocabulary (and you wonder why no one understands you).
- Your strategic vision is so on point that people think you have superpowers.
- Hubspot is your BFF. You can't live without it.
- For you a deadline was yesterday.
- Develop and execute a content strategy for the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries and touchpoints. Content assets will include blogs, whitepapers, case studies, email campaigns, website content, landing pages, presentations, brochures, benchmark studies and more.
- Evangelize our customers’ stories through testimonials, case studies, videos, webinars, speaking engagements and more. Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify top reference accounts and cultivate champions.
- Educate the market about security risks and responsibilities through webinars, videos, and more..
- Develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal and external subject-matter experts and external agencies/vendors. Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to ensure content is deployed across all channels.
- Creating thought leadership and positioning our Zivver Founder as a thought leader.
- Drive media coverage for Zivver.
- Work with cross-functional practitioners (customer success, sales, sales operations, engineering, management, demand gen, segment marketing) to test and optimize content campaigns.
- Measure and track how content sources influence pipeline and revenue.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and evolve content and campaigns.
- You’ll build and manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.) that sales can convert to Zivver customers
- Your editorial responsibilities will include an excellent understanding of SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. You’ll develop editorial governance, so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- You’ll help position Zivver as a thought leader in “authentic voice” along with educating our audience on the importance of Data security and secure communications
- You’ll be writing all different types of content — from interviews to original research to case studies and product launches
- Diverse international team
- Choose your own hardware
- Beautiful top-floor office in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Flex holidays
- After-work beers in our in-office bar
- 5+ years of experience in content or product marketing, ideally in an international B2B SaaS business
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to many different content formats. Content assets will include blogs, whitepapers, case studies, email campaigns, website content, landing pages, presentations, brochures, benchmark studies, video/webinar content and more
- Experience collaborating with insights analysts to create data-driven materials
- Track record of finding the new angle or insight on a topic, bringing new life to themes that are known to be important but have become stale
- A natural communicator with proven collaboration skills across a variety of personality types and functions. Can be both creative and analytical in the same meeting and bridge different functions
- Execution oriented with a passion for project management and fast paced environments
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Proficiency in HubSpot Marketing Module
- Familiarity with paid content amplification tools
- Fluency in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA/BS degree required. Master degree is a big plus
Attitude / Personality
- You enjoy a good Plan - Do - Check - Act cycle
- You consider risk something that is not to be ‘taken’ but to be ‘managed’;
- You appreciate the value of complex, detailed and audited norms bring to the security, integrity and availability of information;
- Proud of successes, peeved by mistakes, resilient to recover and learn.
- Straight forward, direct, but respectful with a big smile.
- You don't run off a cliff when your hair's on fire: think, count to ten, then act.