(Senior) Technical Support Engineer
We’re Zivver - maybe you’ve heard of us? We’ve built a truly smart platform that leads the market in digital security, empowering organizations to protect their sensitive digital communications effortlessly. We are looking for a (Senior) Technical Support Engineer to join our team in our HQ in Amsterdam.
You love fixing technical issues together with customers and empowering your teammates to grow in their role. As a (Senior) Technical Support Engineer you are internally and externally the go-to person for any technical challenge that a customer faces when using our products.
Your high energy and flexibility suits this fast-growing scale-up perfectly.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our customers and partners;
- Troubleshooting technical issues of customers;
- Assess customer’s business & technology requirements, and translate them into technical solutions;
- Deliver billable technical consulting and advisory services, including technical workshops, design reviews, architecture workshops, product extensions/integrations, solution & performance optimizations, and supporting ad-hoc technical queries;
- Coach team members in their technical learning path;
- Improve the customer experience of our platform, by working with our product team and developers to report bugs and enhancement requests;
- Create documentation based on often-reported issues and customer needs.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- You have extensive knowledge of AD(FS), Ivanti, VDI, Citrix, Azure, SSO and other environments;
- You have extensive knowledge of email solutions such as Microsoft Exchange on premise, Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace;
- You have working knowledge of SMTP, DNS, and firewall / routing technologies;
- You have worked with a support system like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Topdesk, Deskpro;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a service-oriented/consulting role;
- You have strong troubleshooting skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment
- International diverse team with over 27 nationalities - and yes, we offer Dutch classes too!
- HQ in Amsterdam where you’re able to work a few days a week and full home office support to make sure you’re all set
- Working from Bali, the US or Spain? Any place, anywhere: we fully support temporary working from X
- Part of the pie: we’ve got a stock option plan
- At least €1.000,- per year on personal development budget
- All the relocation benefits you need for a fresh start
- Don’t worry about tomorrow: we’ve got you covered with a pension plan