Senior Sales Executive - UK Public Sector
ZIVVER is a leading European SaaS platform for secure communications (Email, File Transfer, Video and further platform expansions planned), with a specific focus on verticals with a higher need for compliance, privacy protection and security. Focus verticals include Public Sector, Healthcare, Insurance and Legal. ZIVVER is backed by leading UK venture capital investors and is a fast-growing scale-up. After initial growth in the Benelux region, ZIVVER is now expanding rapidly into the UK.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, nurturing and closing new sales opportunities in the UK Public Sector market. ZIVVER is listed on G-Cloud 12 and holds all relevant security and privacy certifications. The Senior Sales Executive reports directly to the UK&I regional director and is part of a team that includes sales engineers, account executives, partner account managers and country, vertical and partner marketeers.
- Qualification is your key driver
- An untidy CRM makes you itchy
- To Brexit or Not to Brexit; it’s all the same to you - deals are coming
A day at ZIVVER
You start your day with a clear plan of the objectives you wish to achieve this week, who you are calling, planned time set aside for updating the CRM and speaking with the team.At 10am you have a call with an exciting new prospect that you met at a recent trade show in London and the agenda is to go through some qualifying questions and then move to a demo. The call went well and things are moving ahead so you update your CRM with the latest notes and schedule your next meeting. You now have a 30 minute meeting with Marketing to discuss a CISO roundtable event in Manchester that you are organising for some exciting new prospects.After lunch you have a weekly sales meeting with ZIVVER’s UK Channel Manager to discuss pipeline and this quarters deals so you make sure you have your CRM is up to date before you join the call. The meeting was very positive and you are confident of hitting the numbers given the new influx of leads from marketing. You update your forecast accordingly so you are ready for your update with the UK Sales DirectorNow you spend a couple of hours prospecting into new accounts. It’s been a great day full of positivity and you manage to secure some follow up meetings for next week. With your inbox now cleared and a clear action plan for tomorrow it’s time to close your laptop and relax before another busy day of customer meetings tomorrow.
- Prospecting into mid to large-sized public organisations (counties, municipalities, bodies of central government)
- Outbound lead generation - identifying & connecting with decision-makers and influencers within targeted leads. Actively manage funnel size and competition to ensure meeting or exceeding quota
- Qualifying leads - applying MEDDIC or similar approach
- Lead and deal nurturing - probing for business issues, pain points and relevant use cases, set up and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations in cooperation with sales engineers and other sales actions, involving all key stakeholders
- Deal closing - create quotes, prepare sales order forms, liaise with our legal counsel for contract documents and convince budget holder to sign
- Actively updating Salesforce with all contact notes, deal closing moment forecast and appropriate deal stage
- Supporting marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibitions, and other events
- A commission scheme that links great performance to a great paycheck with significant accelerators for the hot shots that manage to beat their quarterly and annual targets
- An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- A pension plan;
- Diverse international team;
- At least €1,000 per year on personal development budget.
- Energy, enthusiasm, conviction and commitment
- A BSc degree or equivalent in any discipline
- 5+ years selling experience within the UK public sector space to mid size and large organizations (500 seats and above, specifically Local Government and/or Central Government)
- Experience selling a business solution with end user interaction that is being delivered as a SaaS solution (not hardware or services)
- Min 3 years experience at a scaling SaaS vendor (between £ 5m and £ 100m UK annual recurring revenue)
- Track record of responsible solid pipeline management and closing opportunities in excess of £ 15K ACV or £ 50k TCV against an annual recurring revenue target of > £ 500k
- Proven and referenceable track record of regular overachievement against quotas
- Excellent skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders within opportunities