ZIVVER is here to help people communicate securely hassle-free. It’s in our DNA to do simple but smart and always secure. Sounds natural to you? Read on!
We’re ready to go big in the UK. We have a foot on the ground and need you to help realise our growth ambitions. You’ll start as a pioneer, helping ZIVVER understand who our market is and how we can address that market. Once you’ve got that figured out, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to set up (partner) campaigns, push designs, create web traffic and managing agencies and vendors to drive results and reach our revenue goal.
You are a team player who is also happy to work alone at times to develop your territory making sure this scale up still goes like a rocket. As an ambitious self-starter you are eager to jump in and build this fast growing scale-up together with us.
- Brexit or no Brexit, UK is OK!
- Printing out flyers or creating strategic decks, it’s all the same to you
- Risk or Settlers of Catan is your favorite board game
- Dashboards are like coffee to you
A day at ZIVVER
It's Monday morning and as you work remotely from the UK you’re about to dial into the ZIVVER Stand Up. As you’ve already checked the performance of your channels and running campaigns, you’re able to give a short update to the company on the UK results and how to increase them this week.
Later you’re travelling to London to meet with a few large media partners. There are several industry events where ZIVVER needs to make an impression and you’re looking for the right partner. You’re planning the next market-wide cross-medium campaigns for the upcoming months, so this will be an efficient meeting!
As you’re in London, you’ve also arranged a couple of meetings with strategic partners (resellers, distributors) to review the current performance of the joint marketing campaigns. Together you’re also defining how to set up the next best in class campaigns to drive more leads towards their selling engine.
On your way back, you jump on a call with the UK Sales & Partnership team. You’re being updated on key customer insights which you’ll use to update the strategic personas. Each update directly results in improved results on our messaging and campaigns. Final call is attending ZIVVERs Weekly Beer & Demo. Great way to understand what others at ZIVVER are proudly working on. Next time you’ll be at the demo, because nothing beats having a beer with other ZIVVYs.
● Build and execute the UK marketing strategy and plan. Determine which industries we have to tackle first in the UK. Determine our go-to-market for these industries.
● Currently this is a pioneer’s role. However, the future looks bright and you can become the marketing Lead of the ZIVVER marketing team in the UK.
● Work closely with the ZIVVER Partnership team and Strategic Partners (resellers, distributors) to develop and execute joint marketing plans across the region.
● Drive key regional offline activities and events including customer and channel conferences, trade exhibitions and sponsorships
Content & Campaigns
● Be the driver of the ZIVVER Narrative across all strategic channels and campaigns.
● Build and deploy the UK marketing and communications calendar in close cooperation with the central team in Amsterdam.. Deliver clear, concise, persuasive content, including webinars, whitepapers, podcasts, landing pages etc.
● Implement high impact UK integrated brand and lead generation campaigns to support a strong sales pipeline.
● Coordinate the localisation of product, marketing and sales materials such as case studies, product sheets, white papers, brochures, surveys, etc.
● Collaborate with the digital marketing team to maximize website traffic and leads, including creating or updating content to improve site performance.
● Actively grow our name in the UK market through PR.
● Manage the lead qualification process and support the sales and partnership team in effective follow through and measurement of leads in order to optimize ROI
● Work effectively as part of the International Marketing team contributing to overall team projects and suggesting improvements to maximize performance
● A commission scheme that links great performance to a great paycheck with significant accelerators for the hot shots that manage to beat their quarterly and annual targets
● An exciting, fast-growing, energetic environment;
● Flexible working hours;
● A pension plan;
● Free lunch @Amsterdam HQ;
● Great HQ and awesome people with different nationalities;
● At least €1.000,- per year on personal development budget.
● Preferably educated to masters degree level (or equivalent) with 5-8 years of experience in B2B SaaS/software industry
● Experience to experiment with marketing tactics and programs, using sound metrics and measurement to understand program effectiveness
● Building and executing on marketing plans
● Experience developing and executing successful B2B lead generation programs
● Experience in partnering with sales to understand the sales process and working with them to improve process to ensure effectiveness
● Experience in Information Security products or services
● Experience with customer relationship management software such as SFDC or Hubspot
● Knowledge of the security market with contacts which can be leveraged immediately
● Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
● Solid communication and interpersonal skills, able to work closely with sales, technical and management teams to execute key marketing programs
● Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
● Ability to work independently and within a given budget
● Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
● Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
● Ability to occasionally travel and attend marketing and sales events/exhibits
● Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
● High level of integrity and work ethic
● Comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a scale-up business
● A great team player with the ability to communicate and take ownership within a busy marketing team