Design plays a crucial role in defining the ZIVVER brand experience and effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. In order to distinguish ourselves from competitors and give our customers an experience, they can't get enough of, we rely on our Designers to innovate and optimise every visual element of our brand. Whether it's brand strategy and design or creating amazing assets and campaigns through meaningful and powerful creative assets.
You'll not only be leading the visual design team but will also be storyboarding, animating, conceptualising, and visual designing together with them as well. You will be collaborating a lot with Product and Content Marketing and Business Owners, providing expertise and know-how on projects requiring design.
- Generate clear creative ideas, concepts, and designs of any form of creative assets from beginning to end
- Define the visual brand identity based on the new brand strategy and brand story.
- Create effective campaigns and stunning creatives
- Manage the quality of design through all phases of the process and the live campaign
- Collaborate with marketers to develop strong marketing campaigns, create transformative visuals and easy to use and emotionally engaging campaigns
- Be involved in all stages of the projects you are running. Brief building, concepting, refinement, production, and implementation
- A strong understanding of how art direction, design, and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Provide leadership and mentorship for the team of 2 visual designers and marketing content creators across multiple markets and market segments.
- Diverse international team
- Choose your own hardware
- Beautiful top-floor office in Amsterdam
- Flexible working hours
- Flex holidays
- After-work beers in our in-office bar
- 7+ years working as an creative lead, art director or design lead at a creative agency or comparable in-house agency
- Ability to give objective creative and visual direction
- Experience with design and art direction in the technology industry.
- You get a kick out of being involved in all areas of design. Brand design development, web design, campaigns design.
- Able to bring ideas to life using creative software and other tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Keynote, etc.)
- A highly collaborative working style
- Good communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- You have experience designing for business and developer-focused products and creating assets for different outputs
- Portfolio that demonstrates well crafted design outputs like style guides, system guidelines, design frameworks
- You love working with other designers to help them learn and grow
- You are extremely attentive to detail
- You are an independent self-starter and planner who is more than capable of working on your own